Choosing the best home security system service can provide you and your family protection and peace of mind. But how to pick the right one when there are so many options there that are evolving rapidly.
To help you, we decided to find the best three home security systems on Amazon. We picked those with best user reviews!
Home Security System Service
The best wireless home security system value on the market, the 8-piece Simplisafe2 Plus Package features pre-programmed sensors that work together instantly — right out of the box — and you can install them and fully protect your home in 15 minutes or less. All systems are fully customizable, so you can start with the sensors listed in this package and add more of the sensors you need, whenever you want.
Positive user review (76% of users gave them 5*, 2% gave 1*):
1. SIMPLE. It comes with a USB memory stick/keychain that you use to easily “transfer” settings from your computer to the system base. The 3M stickers are very sticky and will have no problem securely holding up the keypad and sensors to your wall, door, etc. No need to use the included screws to mount them.
2. CLEAN DESIGN. The sensors, keypads, and everything is pretty well designed and reasonably attractive .
3. EASY TO USE. Press “home” to turn it on when you want the system armed while you’re at home and “away” when you want to turn it on when you leave the house.
4. WORKS AS INTENDED. Properly situating the base station is the most important thing to do, but if you can find a good location you will have no issues with the system.
5. CAN CONFIGURE VIA COMPUTER/MOBILE DEVICE. Each sensor has a serial code that you can use to specifically identify the sensor (e.g. “basement door” or “kitchen window”) using computer or mobile device, which comes in handy when you get alerts as you can identify which sensor was set off.
6. CHEAP MONTHLY MONITORING . $15/mo for the no-frills monitoring, $20/mo to also get alerts, and $25/mo to get monitoring of other sensors (water/flood, carbon monoxide, fire, etc.).
7. NO CONTRACT.
8. 60-DAY RETURNS. Despite all the cons, they do let you try it out for a full two months.
The Fortress S02-B is the ideal kit for anyone wishing to install a security system inside the home. Complete with magnetic sensors for windows and doors, the unit detects any forceable break in as well as any suspicious movement in rooms by means of the passive motion sensors. It also comes with an extra siren for added volume outdoors. The S02-B comes with three passive motion detectors and ten door contact points. Easy to install and setup, you’ll have your own security alarm system running in no time!
Positive user review (66% of users gave them 5*, 6% gave 1*):
This is a great home security system for the money. If you don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars with an alarm company then this is the way to go. No contract and no monthly fees. You are not limited to just what comes with the system either. I was able to get a few extra sensors that synced right up in literally 30 seconds. The customer service is great too. I had a question with setup, called the support number and he walked me through it. Great customer service like this is hard to find nowadays.
The PiSECTOR PS03 system has upgraded from mode S02 system, most popular and useful functions have added in PS03, such as Door/Window open remind, Chime, Power Outage Warning, Volume adjust, Daily Schedule Arm/Disarm, Wireless siren enabled/disabled per zone, Editable zone name and more. New Designer Style Motion Sensors and Door Gap Detectors to match with your beautiful home and furniture, reliable intelligent pet immune motion sensor to minimize false alarm. 3M double tape to install all sensors easily and strongly in place.
Positive user review (63% of users gave them 5*, 9% gave 1*):
Shipped quickly and was easy to set up. I had no issues with any of the sensors and in my three story house i had no signal problems. The quality of the product is almost shocking. It has a very solid professional feel. Something to keep in mind is using additional tape or screws when mounting the sensors. I added a all temp extremely tacky tape to the entire surface of the sensor. I did this upon first installation because of the other reviews reporting poor tape. Great unit and I am happy with my purchase.